NAVBO Sponsored Trainee Travel Awards to the Microcirculatory Society
Applications are due to NAVBO by January 31, 2020 for the MCS Annual Meeting at Experimental Biology 2020
NAVBO has allocated $1,000 to provide two travel awards for trainees (graduate student, post-doctoral fellows) to attend the 2020 MCS annual meeting - April 4-5, 2020.
- Applicant must have submitted an abstract to an MCS topic category (last-chance abstract submission opens December 3, 2019).
- Applicant and the applicant's PI (i.e., senior/corresponding author on the abstract) must be current NAVBO members in good standing (membership dues paid through June 30, 2020 or later).
- Submit an application directly to NAVBO to include:
- verification that you are attending this meeting
- name and email of your PI (who must be the senior author on the abstract)
- letter from your PI/supervisor attesting to your work on the research described in the abstract and your current status
- copy of the abstract submitted to the MCS program (MSword doc or pdf). Please note, this does not replace your abstract submission to the MCS meeting (EB abstract submission).
- The award recipients will be chosen by the NAVBO Meritorious Awards Committee