July 23-26, 2018
St. Louis, MO
Abstracts will be accepted for poster presentation only.
Submission deadline has passed.
If you submitted an abstract, it will be presented as a poster.
Posters should be 4x4 feet (122cmx122cm)
Topics will include:
Blood Flow Regulation
Developmental Vascular Biology
Endothelium and Endothelial Barrier Function
Genetics, Epigenetics and Vascular Disease
Genomics and Metabolomics
New Approaches (nanotechnology, imaging, computational modeling and systems biology)
Signaling and Receptors
Stem Cells in Vascular Biology
Tissue Engineering and Regenerative Medicine
Vascular Cell Biology
Vascular Biology - Other
Please read the Policies, Procedures and Guidelines for abstract submission.
Please follow these rules:
- Use Arial font, 10 point
- Abstract titles are limited to 250 characters (including spaces)
- Abstracts are limited to 2,000 characters (including spaces)
- DO NOT include the title, authors or author affiliations in the body of the abstract
- Enter each co-author into the database, be consistent with affiliations and include co-authors' emails, cities, states and countries
- Additional instructions available here.