July 15-18, 2019
Medical College of Wisconsin
Accepting abstracts for poster presentation on a space available basis, but no later than July 5.
Abstracts will be accepted for poster presentation only at this time.
Topics will include:
Blood Flow Regulation
Developmental Vascular Biology
Endothelium and Endothelial Barrier Function
Genetics, Epigenetics and Vascular Disease
Genomics and Metabolomics
Signaling and Receptors
Stem Cells in Vascular Biology
Tissue Engineering and Regenerative Medicine
Vascular Cell Biology
Vascular Biology - Other
Please read the Policies, Procedures and Guidelines for abstract submission.
*A special session will be held on Thursday, July 18, which will feature several presentations from Vasculata attendees. If you would like to participate, please indicate that when submitting your abstract. Please note that there is a limited amount of time for these presentations and we will not be able to select everyone. Even if chosen for a talk, you are expected to do a poster presentation as well.
Please follow these rules:
- Use Helvetica font, 11 point
- Abstract titles are limited to 250 characters (including spaces)
- Abstracts are limited to 2,000 characters (including spaces)
- DO NOT include the title, authors or author affiliations in the body of the abstract
- Enter each co-author into the database, be consistent with affiliations and include co-authors' emails, cities, states and countries
- Additional instructions available here.